I recently sent out an email asking if anyone was dealing with the following issues and invited them to speak with me. I wanted to know if:
- You’ve had your child/ren and know you don’t want to get pregnant now, but you feel stuck using birth control, because you’re not sure of your other options?
- You can’t or don’t want to use some of the more common methods of birth control, and you’re sick of using condoms? Or worried about relying withdrawal?
- You’ve heard about more natural methods of birth control and you’re curious to know if they would be appropriate for you?
- Or… You’re using hormonal contraception and you’d like to stop putting artificial hormones and chemicals in your body? Or you want to be able to offer your daughter alternatives to hormonal contraception.
I have to say the response was amazing. I opened up 10 spots in my schedule and they were all full in less than 5 hours! I also heard from many more who wanted to talk to me after the spots were full, and it was awesome to know that so many of you want to learn how your bodies work and take your power back.
I love your enthusiasm and your willingness to share with me how you’re feeling, and THAT will help me develop offerings that will empower your girls by empowering YOU.
Here’s some of the things I learned in these interviews:
- Across the board, everyone was dissatisfied with modern contraceptive offerings and wished for a more natural way of handling things, or for their partner to get a vasectomy.
- Most women have an underlying fear that they’ll become pregnant at some point even though they’d rather not have any more children. All wished for more natural ways of controlling fertility, a way that didn’t mess with hormones, or require a lot of time.
- The majority of women I spoke with wanted a more natural way of managing fertility but really had no idea how to make that happen or what it might look like.
- And, there are even women who chose to avoid being in relationship so that they don’t have to worry about becoming pregnant. Several felt powerless to avoid it.
I listened knowing that my whole life has led up to this moment. You see, it is possible to successfully manage your fertility without the use of hormones or chemicals. I’ve been studying this for years, and I know that I can teach you – in a step by step way – exactly how your body works so that you can have the “fun” without the worry of getting pregnant.
It doesn’t take a lot of time, and soon it will become second nature. I can help you to eliminate that fear in the back of your mind, and let go of stress and anxiety so that you can be more present and in the moment with your partner. Who wants to be worrying about getting pregnant when you’re being intimate with the person you love?
I think the dilemma many women have today is that they don’t know how to avoid pregnancy without the use of hormonal birth control. We’ve lost the knowledge to avoid conception without the use of chemicals.
My mom spaced her children with the pill and put me on it when I became sexually active. She taught me what she knew. I saw this scenario play out in several of the interviews, starting the pill as a teen after become sexually active and remaining on the pill until it’s time for the first baby, and then usually using condoms afterwards but not loving it.
If you’ve had any experience with hormonal birth control you know that it disconnects you from your cycle. You no longer have a normal natural cycle. This is what most of us grew up using.
Most moms don’t want to put their girls on hormonal birth control but don’t know what else to do. But since you’re reading this email right now, I’m assuming you want to give your daughter a different choice.
Over half of the women I interviewed had daughters and many thought the idea of being able to offer their girls an alternative that was empowering and that helped them tune into their cycles would be an amazing gift to offer.
We know that women in ancient times knew of ways to avoid becoming pregnant and they didn’t have any artificial hormones to control their cycles. Unfortunately, much of that wisdom was lost to time but threads of that ancient feminine wisdom remain and together with modern science we are weaving together a new way for women to successfully manage their fertility without the use of hormones and chemicals.
Which brings us back to you, I’m so glad you found me, because together we’re going to change this and empower you to take control of your fertility so that you can feel confident with your ability to avoid conception without having to rely on modern contraceptives or take chances with withdrawal. Plus I’m going to make sure you can teach this to your daughter.
I’m really excited to bring you my next program, you’ll hear more about it very soon. If the number of responses that I got for my interview request is any indication of the scope of this issue, I’m really thrilled that I’m able to provide a natural solution that allows you to live in harmony with your body and cycle while having the confidence you need to feel secure in your ability to avoid conception when it’s your desire to do so.
And even more exciting for me because this is my favorite thing to teach, in the meantime, I’ll post some articles around these issues. Stay tuned for more!